Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
How-to: Create a custom export
Export templates can be created exclusively for personal use OR for your organization as a whole. Follow the steps below based on your exporting needs!
For personal use:
- For a template that you can run from your specific account that only you will have access to, navigate to Settings > Account > Preferences > scroll down to CSV Export Formats.
For company-wide use:
- You will need to be an Admin for a Control level company policy. Note that this feature is not available on Collect policies.
- Create a policy-specific export template format at Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > [Select policy] > Export Formats which will be available for any Policy Admin to use and export reports to.
When you create a new export format, or edit an existing one, you will see the following screen which allows you to dictate the specific content (and order) of each column in the export file.
Don't forget to save your Export Format before navigating away from the page!
- Deep Dive: Understanding custom export templates and formulas
- Deep Dive: Expense level formula
- Deep Dive: Report level formula
- Deep Dive: User level formula
- Deep Dive: GL Code formula
- Deep Dive: Date formating for formulas
- Deep Dive: Default report title best practices, which formula are eligible, formula that update based on report information (submission date, date of last expense)
- Deep Dive: Understanding math and substring formula for custom exports