How-to: Share a Verified Bank Account
Rachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 905 Expensify Team
edited May 9 in How-to Docs
This person must first be a Policy Admin for a Group policy which you are also a Policy Admin for, and you (or the person sharing) must have access to the Verified Bank Account.
- Go to Settings > Account > Payments
- Click Share on the account you want to share, and select the Policy Admin to share with
- We will process this share request and the user whom the account has been shared with will need to validate that they have access to the bank account
- The account will normally be available to reimburse reports within 1-2 business days
Note: A report is shared with all individuals with access to the same business bank account in Expensify for audit purposes.
Unsharing a bank account
If you scroll down a little from your bank accounts, you will see a list of the people with whom your bank accounts are shared. Whether you are the sharer or the person who the account was shared with, you can Unshare a bank account. This is a crucial step when accountants and staff leave your business.
- How-to: Configure your policy for manual reimbursements
- How-to: Set a policy default business bank account and admin
- How-to: Add a personal bank account to receive reimbursements via Expensify
- Deep Dive: When manual reimbursement makes sense for your team
- Deep Dive: Best practices for reimbursing reports