Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Update company card preferences
To manage your card settings go to Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards > Settings tab
Here you can control the reimbursable flagging for your employees' company card expenses.
- Force Yes will mark all expenses as reimbursable (i.e. payable back to the employee) and the employee will not be able to change this
- Force No will mark all expenses as non-reimbursable (i.e. not payable back to the employee) will not be able to change this
- Do Not Force will default expenses to either reimbursable or non-reimbursable (whichever you select) but will allow employees the ability to change if needed.
- Corporate liability: Users are not allowed to delete company card expenses
- Personal liability: Users are allowed to delete company card expenses
Settings or changes to these settings will apply only to expenses imported after the date the setting is saved. The setting will not be retroactive.
This setting assigns this feed's expenses to a report on the selected policy. This can be convenient when your users are on multiple policies and need to make sure to report their company card expenses to a particular policy.