Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions.
Thanks for your patience!
How-to: Create Expense Rules
Expense rules allow you to have automatic allocation based on the merchant name of the expense.
To create an expense rule, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Account > Expense Rules.
- Click on New Rule.
- Fill in the required information to set up your rule.
You can also create an expense rule while editing an expense.
- If you'd like to apply the rule to all expenses, rather than just one merchant, simply enter a period [.] and nothing else into the When the merchant name contains: field.
- You are also able to apply this rule to previously entered expenses by checking the Apply to existing matching expenses checkbox.
- In order to delete a rule that you have created, click the trash can icon in the upper right hand corner of the rule.
- You can also create expense rules while you are editing a given expense. To do this, simply check the box for "Create a rule based on your changes" at the time of editing: