Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
How-to: Set up Concierge report approval
Concierge report approval removes the need for you to manually click "Approve" on endless reports! Instead, you can set up your group policy to capture all the requirements you have for your team's expenses. As long as all the rules have been followed and Concierge's additional audit is passed (more below), we will automatically approve such reports on behalf of the approver after submission.
- You must be a policy admin on a group policy
- You must have a Submit-and-Approve or Advanced Approval workflow turned on
To set up Concierge report approval, follow these steps:
- Set up your group policy so that all of your expense requirements are defined. Setting automatic categories for employees and category rules (e.g., maximum amounts, receipt requirements, etc.) are great examples!
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > People.
- Scroll down to Approval Mode and select either Submit-and-Approve or Advanced Approval.
- Under Expense Approvals, select No.
With this setup, explicit approval will only be required for expenses that fail auditing. Concierge will automatically move your report through each step of your designated approval workflow, as long as the report meets all of the requirements you specify in your policy's settings.