Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Reconcile your company cards statement in Expensify
Match your company card statement to Expensify
Confirm statement total
- When your statement arrives, go to Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards,
- Enter your statement start and end dates and click Run,
- Imported Total will display the total of all expenses imported to Expensify from your bank for the statement period,
- If there is a variance from your statement, you can import missing expenses by clicking the Update all cards button (for commercial card feeds) or clicking on the blue cog to Update individual cards (for other card feeds,)
- After updating, click the Run button to refresh the totals
Confirm card totals
- If there is still a variance, sort the cards by clicking the heading for Card Name/Number, Assignee or Total and compare each card's total to the statement to determine which card(s) do and don't match.
- Click on the Total amount for a card to view the expenses which were imported.
- Confirm that all cards have been assigned to cardholders as this could be another reason that the Imported Total doesn't equal the statement.
- If there is still a variance after updating and re-calculating the totals, please contact [email protected] providing the details of the expenses that are showing on your statement but are missing in Expensify (cardholder email, date and amount) for us to investigate. Keep in mind, sorting by column heading also makes locating expense easier.