We’re currently making some incredible improvements to SmartScan! During this time, you may experience delays of up to 24 hours for receipts completing SmartScan. This should be a short-term inconvenience that results in significant improvements to both SmartScan processing times and accuracy going forward. Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies in advance! 

Automatic Amazon invoice download

tomatoma Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

From many vendors I can smartscan or I can forward the order email to [email protected]
However from Amazon the emails you get don't have the invoice details and the final amount that your credit card will be charged. So I find myself spending time going into my amazon account orders selecting the invoice for each order and then printing it to .pdf so that I can manually add it to the expense. This is the most un-expensify-ish workflow that I have.

It would be amazing for Expensify to automatically download my Amazon invoices and match them to my automatically downloaded Credit card statements?

Barring that, has anyone found a way to get Amazon to automatically email you the actual complete invoice so you can just forward it to [email protected]?

Best Answer

Answers