Expensify.org is accepting proposals for new campaigns. Submit yours here by April 30th to receive up to $100,000 in funding for campaigns dismantling injustice related to: Climate, Homes, Hunger, Reentry, or Youth.
How-to: Set Smart Limits for the Expensify Card
Once you’ve successfully applied for the Expensify Card program, all Domain Admins will be prompted to configure the default spending limits for your cards.
You can set these Smart Limits in 2 ways:
- You can set default limits for a Domain Group, which apply to all members of that Domain Group. Here’s the guide to setting limits for a group.
- You can override these defaults with individual limits on specific cardholders through the Company Cards page. Here’s the guide to setting custom limits for an individual.
To make this easier, this Inbox task will show you the list of approvers on your policies, and a suggested limit for these managers. You’ll also be able to set a limit for everyone else.
Setting the limits here will:
- Apply the Manager limit to all of the Managers listed as a custom limit for their card (which you can then edit via Domains > Company Cards)
- Set the Manager limit as the default limit for the Managers Domain Group, if one exists (which you can then edit via Domains > Groups)
- Set the Employee limit as the default limit for all other Domain Groups (which you can then edit via Domains > Groups)
So, that Inbox task will make it a breeze to set these limits up for the first time.