Expensify.org is accepting proposals for new campaigns. Submit yours here by April 30th to receive up to $100,000 in funding for campaigns dismantling injustice related to: Climate, Homes, Hunger, Reentry, or Youth.
How-to: Connect your Business Bank account for the Expensify Card
Connecting your business bank account is one of the first steps in enabling the Expensify Card. The connected account will be used for the daily settlement of your Expensify Card activity.
Important: The Expensify Card is only available for US business bank account holders.
Connecting your Business Bank Account
- Log into your Expensify account using your preferred web browser, (ie: Chrome or Safari).
- Head to Settings > Account > Payments
- Click Add Verified Bank Account.
- Click Log Into Online Bank Account and then Continue when you hit the Plaid screen
- Choose your bank from the list in order to connect your business bank account using the online banking credentials (if don't see your bank in the list, click here to learn how to add it manually).