We are currently experiencing higher than normal support inquiries and response times. The Community is here to support you as well so please help each other out when you can. Please visit our status page to subscribe to updates.

Missing data

NightmareNightmare Posts: 3Expensify Customer

Logged in after not using expensify for several months and I have missing expenses now. Receipts that I know were scanned do not show up. In addition the credit card line item for many charges are not there. I went in to the credit card section and had it update, but they still aren't there. In many cases these are items from last year so it isn't like they are recent charges that haven't hit the bill yet. It seems like every time I try to use your software something doesn't work. I am tired of fighting with it.

Answers

• ChristinaDChristinaD Expensify Success Coach Posts: 33Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach
    edited October 1

Hi @Nightmare - Thanks for reaching out so we can help! My first thought is that you might have logged into a different Expensify account than the one you recall using a few months ago. Since all the data in your Expensify account belongs to you, the SmartScan expenses you recall seeing cannot be removed by anyone on our side.

I see you've reached out to concierge about the same issue so I'm going to follow up with you there since I'll likely need some specific account details. Please keep an eye out for my response so we can get to the bottom of this mystery!

• NightmareNightmare Posts: 3Expensify Customer

I don't see how this can be an issue with separate accounts. I can go to my credit card statement online and it shows 13 transactions for the month of June in 2018. Your software that supposedly imports all those transactions shows 2 for the same time period. Please advise.