We are currently experiencing higher than normal support inquiries and response times. The Community is here to support you as well so please help each other out when you can. Please visit our status page to subscribe to updates.

I need to cancel my account

sammiller_o1sammiller_o1 Posts: 1Expensify Customer

Can you help me to cancel my account

Answers

• Sophie_ExpensifySophie_Expensify Expensify Success Coach Posts: 61Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach

Hello @sammiller_o1 !

While I'm not able to delete your account for you, I can walk you through the steps you will need to take to ensure that your account is downgraded to a free account and then deleted from the system. 

You'll first need to log into your web account and go to Settings > Policies > Group. Once there, click the settings button to the far right of the policy name and click Delete. By removing the policy, the account will be downgraded to a free account and will end your subscription to Expensify. Your reports and expense data will remain in your account. 

If you'd like to delete your Expensify account entirely, you can do so from the Expensify website. Keep in mind, your expenses and reports will also be deleted and you will no longer have access to them. Head to Settings > Your Account > Account Details > Delete Account to complete this. 

For more information, check out our Help Docs:

• Downgrade to a Free Account

• Delete your account

Let me know if you need any further help!