Expensify.org is accepting proposals for new campaigns. Submit yours here by April 30th to receive up to $100,000 in funding for campaigns dismantling injustice related to: Climate, Homes, Hunger, Reentry, or Youth.
How-to: Connect TravelPerk to your Expensify account
TravelPerk invoices and itineraries populate effortlessly in your Expensify account! Here's how to get started.
Enabling the integration
- Log in to your TravelPerk account.
- Click your name in the upper right corner, and then click "Company Settings" in the dropdown.
- Click the "Integrations" tab and check the box to enable the Expensify integration.
- Click "Update Integrations" to save the setting.
You're all set!
If you haven't used TravelPerk before, here's how to book trips:
- From the "Trips" dashboard in TravelPerk, click "Create Trip".
- Give your trip a unique name, then book your flights and hotels.
- Review your itinerary and click "Confirm Payment," and your TravelPerk invoice and itinerary will automatically populate in Expensify!