Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Connect TravelPerk to your Expensify account
TravelPerk invoices and itineraries populate effortlessly in your Expensify account! Here's how to get started.
Enabling the integration
- Log in to your TravelPerk account.
- Click your name in the upper right corner, and then click "Account Settings" in the dropdown.
- Click the "Integrations" tab and check the box to enable the Expensify integration.
- Click "Update Integrations" to save the setting.
You're all set!
If you haven't used TravelPerk before, here's how to book trips:
- From the "Trips" dashboard in TravelPerk, click "Create Trip".
- Give your trip a unique name, then book your flights and hotels.
- Review your itinerary and click "Confirm Payment," and your TravelPerk invoice and itinerary will automatically populate in Expensify!