FAQ - ExpensiError FF0132: Insufficient access. Make sure you are connecting to SalesForce....
If you are seeing the export error ExpensiError FF0132: Insufficient access. Make sure you are connecting to SalesForce with a user that has the 'Modify All Data' permission, steps are below to resolve!
Solution: Login to FinancialForce and got to Setup > Manage Users > Users and find the user whose credentials made the connection. Then, click on their profile on the far right side of the page.
Then go to System > System Permissions > and select Modify All Data.
- How-to: Connect your policy to FinancialForce PSA or SRP
- How-to: Connect your policy to FinancialForce FFA
- Deep Dive: Configure Export Settings for FinancialForce FFA
- Deep Dive: Configure Advanced Setting for FinancialForce FFA
- How-to: Export to individual GL accounts
- How-to: Export reports to your accounting package