We are currently experiencing higher than normal support inquiries and response times. The Community is here to support you as well so please help each other out when you can. Please visit our status page to subscribe to updates.

Can I reimburse Swiss & German Employees?

V_MarinoV_Marino Posts: 1Expensify Customer

I have been using Expensify for our US employees. We have employees in Germany & Switzerland and would be great if I can roll out the software to them as well.

Would it be possible to utilize our German and Swiss bank accounts to reimburse employees in Euros and CFH?

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach Posts: 1,992Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hi @V_Marino, great question! International reimbursement isn't something we're able to support but it's on our roadmap for future inclusion in the product. As you can imagine the rules and regulations governing money transfers internationally is a lot to account for, especially considering the number of countries we'd need to support.

Because of this we don't have an eta on when it might be available but the Community will be the first to know once it's in the real development stage.