Expensify.org is accepting proposals for new campaigns. Submit yours here by April 30th to receive up to $100,000 in funding for campaigns dismantling injustice related to: Climate, Homes, Hunger, Reentry, or Youth.
How to: Cancel your Expensify Card
When your Expensify Card is lost or stolen, you will need to cancel your card by calling a phone number (toll-free) and confirming some of your registered details with our Interactive Voice Recognition phone service (available 24/7). Please read the following details carefully to learn how to cancel your Expensify Card.
Please note: it is not currently possible to order a replacement card over the phone. To order a replacement, please visit the link at the bottom of this post.
Cancel your Expensify Card by phone
US Phone: 1-877-751-5848
International Phone: +44 808 196 0632
- Call the number above, choosing the appropriate number for your location. Please be ready with your card number OR phone number and date of birth.
- Follow the machine prompts and provide your identification details to the automated voice recognition service.
- After completing the phone call, your card will be canceled immediately.
- Please request a new card and report any disputed transactions through [email protected].
Cancel your Expensify Card on web (not mobile app)
- On the web version of Expensify, head to Settings > Account > Credit Card Import and click Request a New Card.
- Select Lost or Stolen as the reason for requesting a new card and the card we have on file for you will be cancelled.
How to: File a Dispute