Expensify.org is accepting proposals for new campaigns. Submit yours here by April 30th to receive up to $100,000 in funding for campaigns dismantling injustice related to: Climate, Homes, Hunger, Reentry, or Youth.
FAQ: Why didn't my eReceipt generate?
There are several reasons an eReceipt may not be generated for an expense:
- Your Policy Admin has disabled eReceipts within the policy settings. Note: If you're sure this is not the case, make sure to check that you are using the correct policy. Click our user icon at the top left of your account and then confirm your policy under the Use this Expense Policy section.
- This is a lodging receipt, for which eReceipts are not generated.
- The transaction is over $75.
- You have imported your card via a spreadsheet or OFX file. We can only generate eReceipts for directly connected cards/banks.
- Your card/bank connection is broken.
- Your connected card/bank is outside of the US.