Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Is there any easy way to download all receipts individually from an expense report?

skierdudeskierdude Expensify Customer Posts: 1

I would like to use this tool to track my expenses / receipts on a per week basis. I still need to submit expense reports in my company's tool. It requires that I submit individual receipts for each expense item. Is there an easy way that I can download all of the receipts (in jpg or pdf), and keep names for what they are for? I can do this with "Smart Receipts" tool, but would like to do this here with Expensify - love the Smartscan. I found a comment how to create individual links in en Excel export, but this requires too many steps - I'm trying to simplify here!

Thanks.

Answers