We are currently experiencing higher than normal support inquiries and response times. The Community is here to support you as well so please help each other out when you can. Please visit our status page to subscribe to updates.

Expensify Set Up Trial Integration Guidance

MB_Neal18MB_Neal18 Posts: 2Expensify Customer

Expensify, I've been tasked as a lead of our six company organization with nearly a 1,000 employees to explore an online expense management tool and find one that integrates with our accounting software and bank.  I'd like to explore and set up Expensify BUT I have had no luck getting in contact with a sales rep to help answer questions and guide me in the process.  Can someone please direct me with how to do a trial that will test our bank and accounting system connection?  If this is successful for our company, it will be rolled out to the other five companies.

Best Answer

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach Posts: 1,992 Expensify Success Coach
    Accepted Answer

Hi @MB_Neal18, thanks so much for posting to the Community, I'm sorry to hear you're having a difficult time hearing from my team.

Did you by any chance send an email to [email protected]? I'm not seeing anything from the email you're using and want to be sure it didn't get blocked by something. Emailing the team using [email protected] is the best way to get in touch with a sales team member and get started on the demo process. I gave them a heads up to expect something from you and if you're game I'd truly appreciate you sending them a message with the below questions and answers.

1. Across the six companies, how many employees would you expect to submit reports at least once a month?
    2. What accounting packages do the six companies use? Is it the same across the board or are different packages in play?
    3. Does each company use company cards? If so, what is the bank or banks that issues those cards?

That's all we need to get started and once we have that information we'll reach back out to help with any questions you have and with setup information!

Answers