We are currently experiencing higher than normal support inquiries and response times. The Community is here to support you as well so please help each other out when you can. Please visit our status page to subscribe to updates.
Expenses for all bank accounts disappeared for all of 2017/2018
- I already imported bank transactions for all of 2017, 2018, 2019. All of them were from Bank of America. There were 3 bank accounts: 1 personal and 2 business.
- In the filters section, there is a dropdown that defaults to ALL CARDS. This is really not a good label, because it does not contain only CARDS.... it contains all accounts including credit cards and bank accounts. Several months ago, I noticed a strange behavior that many of the bank transactions that were imported did not always show up in its expected account name in the dropdown menu. Example: instead of showing the normal label such as "BofA 1234", I noticed some actually said "<my_email_address> 1234". When I would select it, the bank transactions were there. And then when I added these transactions to a REPORT, it assigned these transactions to the default policy...and then the "<my_email_address> 1234" account would actually disappear from the dropdown menu permanently. It was as though this was some sort of sync error or something?
- Last week, I divided hundreds of transactions between a few different reports while preparing my tax data for 2018. Then yesterday, I decided to delete those reports so that I could reclassify all the transactions into a different report (which doesn't delete the transactions...it just removes them from the reports).
- After I deleted the 3-4 reports that I created last week, I now cannot view ANY bank account transactions that are prior to 12/31/2018!!! I am talking about hundreds and hundreds of transactions: GONE. No filter combination that I select will bring them back.
- I have been emailing and sending help tickets to EXPENSIFY staff for nearly 36 hours and I have not received any support, whatsoever. What can be done to recover all of these transactions?