We're experiencing abnormally high support volume that has created a backlog delaying our responsiveness. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Expenses for all bank accounts disappeared for all of 2017/2018
- I already imported bank transactions for all of 2017, 2018, 2019. All of them were from Bank of America. There were 3 bank accounts: 1 personal and 2 business.
- In the filters section, there is a dropdown that defaults to ALL CARDS. This is really not a good label, because it does not contain only CARDS.... it contains all accounts including credit cards and bank accounts. Several months ago, I noticed a strange behavior that many of the bank transactions that were imported did not always show up in its expected account name in the dropdown menu. Example: instead of showing the normal label such as "BofA 1234", I noticed some actually said "<my_email_address> 1234". When I would select it, the bank transactions were there. And then when I added these transactions to a REPORT, it assigned these transactions to the default policy...and then the "<my_email_address> 1234" account would actually disappear from the dropdown menu permanently. It was as though this was some sort of sync error or something?
- Last week, I divided hundreds of transactions between a few different reports while preparing my tax data for 2018. Then yesterday, I decided to delete those reports so that I could reclassify all the transactions into a different report (which doesn't delete the transactions...it just removes them from the reports).
- After I deleted the 3-4 reports that I created last week, I now cannot view ANY bank account transactions that are prior to 12/31/2018!!! I am talking about hundreds and hundreds of transactions: GONE. No filter combination that I select will bring them back.
- I have been emailing and sending help tickets to EXPENSIFY staff for nearly 36 hours and I have not received any support, whatsoever. What can be done to recover all of these transactions?