We are currently experiencing higher than normal support inquiries and response times. The Community is here to support you as well so please help each other out when you can. Please visit our status page to subscribe to updates.

Syncing with Netsuite

grantbullisgrantbullis Posts: 3Expensify Customer

I get this error when trying to sync a report.

Concierge was unable to auto-export this report due to an error.

Error creating employee: This entity already exists.

Answers

• Sophie_ExpensifySophie_Expensify Expensify Success Coach Posts: 61Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach

Hi @grantbullis, have you tried searching our help doc site for this error? There's an article that walks you step-by-step on how to resolve this!

(While it says vendor in the article, the same logic applies for employee 😊)

Let me know how you get on with this, or if you have any questions!

• grantbullisgrantbullis Posts: 3Expensify Customer

Hi. This isn't step by step. It just says to check that I have the vendor in netsuite. Which I do. What does it mean by "make sure it matches the subsidiary for this policy and attempt export again" What matches?? The email? The name? What does it need to match to? I have reports that have been sent to this employee before without problem, but I can't do it anymore. Please help. What will happen if I take off "Automatically Create Vendor"

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach Posts: 1,992Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hi @grantbullis, happy to help.

make sure it matches the subsidiary for this policy and attempt export again

This means that you want to make sure the subsidiary on the vendor in NetSuite matches the subsidiary that is selected in the connection settings in Expensify.

These settings would be found on the Settings > Policies > Group [Policy Name] > Connections > Accounting Integrations page. From there click the Configure button and double check the subsidiary at the top of the configuration window matches the subsidiary assigned to the vendor in NetSuite.

If it does, sync and try to export once more. If it doesn't, update the subsidiary in either NetSuite or Expensify, sync, and then try to export again and let me know how it goes!