We are currently experiencing higher than normal support inquiries and response times. The Community is here to support you as well so please help each other out when you can. Please visit our status page to subscribe to updates.

Show number on full page image in report

ThijsThijs Expensify NewcomerPosts: 3Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
edited October 9 in Day to Day

Dear,

Is it possible to get numbers on the full page receipts/images that matches the numbers referred in the expense report. the thumbnails are to small to properly read all the details and the full image is a great addition to the report. But in the current setup its not directly clear which full page image belongs to which expense line in the report as like you have with the thumbnails.

Kind regards.

Best Answer

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach Posts: 1,992 Expensify Success Coach
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Thijs, thanks for the clarification. It's not currently possible to include those numbers on the full page receipts when printing.

I took a look through the Ideas category where customers share feature requests and can confirm that this request hasn't been shared yet. If you'd be open to adding it and sharing what you wrote above (copy and paste is fine), we can start to monitor the idea for the amount of support it has amongst our customers. You can add the Idea here!

Answers

• Sophie_ExpensifySophie_Expensify Expensify Success Coach Posts: 61Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach
    edited October 11

Hi @Thijs - yes! We do have an annotation feature, where the number corresponds to the receipt image at the bottom of the report. Is this what you were after?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make them full-size at the moment as that would throw out the web-design.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

• ThijsThijs Expensify Newcomer Posts: 3Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

Hi @Sophie_Expensify ,

Thank you for the quick respond. Yes i saw those number and the same numbers matches the receipts thumbnails so you can see in the report which receipt belongs to which line in the expense form and i love the overview as you show it.

Now you can also activate the option to include the full page photos of the receipts as a attachment to the pdf/printed report. On these full page images of the receipts there are no more numbering linking it to the number you have highlighted in your screenshot. which makes it more difficult for my accountant to link the correct receipts in case he wants to read the details on the receipts. Is there a way you can show the expense line number as you highlighted on the full page images?

Kind regards, Thijs