CoPilot/Admin Reimbursement preview

fresh7fresh7 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

It would be helpful for the individual(s) who are in charge of reviewing and then reimbursing reports to see an estimated time to reimbursement BEFORE approving the report, to stop a spam of emails being sent to the user.

1 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 1,317 Expensify Team

Hello @fresh7, thanks for sharing your idea. I wanted to remind you to vote for your idea using the yellow vote box at the bottom of your comment.

I also wanted to take a moment to understand your idea a bit more and to share the two different reimbursement times you'll see using Expensify reimbursement.

• If the reimbursable report total is $100 or less, the report will reimburse in one business day.
    • If the reimbursable report total is greater than $100, the report reimburses in 4-5 business days.

When you say "to stop a spam of emails being sent to the use," what do you mean by this? Is the report submitter getting more emails than they want? If so, what email notifications would they ideally want to get in regards to report reimbursement?

Or, is the report approver getting bombarded with questions from the report submitter about their reimbursement?

• fresh7fresh7 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Hi @Sheena Trepanier - thanks for responding! I understand the typical reimbursement times, but there are times when I am approving several reports for a user through the week where I can only do next day reimbursement on one report a day (I think usually you can do two, unless this has changed?). We have expensify set up for our users that whenever we interact and cause an action on their report, they get an email. Thus, without this feature, for me to check when the reimbursement is estimated, I have to approve the report first, sending an email to the user. If I find that the report will actually come sooner if I wait one business day instead of doing it right then and there, then I have to UNapprove the report, sending another email.

I hope this helps clarify - thanks for your good questions!

• Nicole TrepanierNicole Trepanier Expensify Team Posts: 497 Expensify Team

Hi @fresh7! That definitely clears things up! Thanks for creating this idea post!