Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.

We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!

If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Merge receipts in IOS app

bpanellabpanella Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

Would be very helpful to be able to do this in the app. As it is now, I have to log on using a PC to do this when I have the need.

0 votes

Already supported · Last Updated

This is supported on the mobile app - https://docs.expensify.com/using-expensify-day-to-day/using-expensify-as-an-expense-submitter/creating-editing-and-deleting-expenses#merge-two-expenses

Comments

• grrivera7grrivera7 Expensify Customer Posts: 1

This is incredibly frustrating for executives and warriors on the road. We need to do our expense reports on the run.

And using the receipts email feature constantly creates duplicates with my credit card transactions. And a simple function like assigning the email receipt expense to the credit card transaction expense is impossible in the app. 

So using two “automation” features, credit card integration and email receipts forwarding, becomes worthless.

Cmon guys!

• Rachael HopkinsRachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 626 Expensify Team

Hi @grrivera7 Welcome to the Expensify Community!

Are you able to elaborate on what you are referring to here? As per the note above, manually merging expenses on the mobile app is already supported.

I look forward to hearing from you!