Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
FAQ: Why isn't my eReceipt exporting like my other receipts do?
Expensify supports exporting receipt images, in addition to the receipt URL for our integrations with QuickBooks Online, Xero and Bill.com. (With Xero, these export as part of the report if smaller than Xero's 10mb limit).
As eReceipts are HTML (code) placeholders, they will not be exported alongside their corresponding transaction - this is because QuickBooks Online only accepts images/PDF attachments.
- Deep Dive: What are eReceipts
- How-to: Enable or disable eReceipts for your employees' expenses
- FAQ: My eReceipt didn't generate. Why?
- FAQ: Will this eReceipt still merge with a receipt that I SmartScan with the app or email to [email protected]?
- FAQ: Will the IRS accept eReceipts as replacements for paper receipts?