Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Connect SpotHero to your Expensify account using a business profile
The SpotHero mobile app allows you to create a Business Profile for all those company road trips that inevitably end in a search for the perfect parking spot. The worst part? Getting paid back after that flawless parallel parking performance!
Not any more...
- Open the SpotHero mobile app and click the hamburger (three stacked, horizontal lines) in the upper left corner.
- Click "Account Settings" and sign in using your SpotHero login credentials.
- On the "Account Settings" page, click "Set up Business Profile" to begin building your seamless expense experience.
- Click "Create Business Profile," and you'll be prompted to specify the email to which you'd like your SpotHero parking receipts sent – this should be one of the emails connected to Expensify.
- In addition, you'll set up your preferred payment method and connect your expense management platform (which would be Expensify, of course)!
- Once you see the "Business Profile Created!" header, you're all set until your next SpotHero purchase!
- Upon checkout, you'll simply need to choose between your Business and Personal Profiles in the "Payment Details" section. And feel free to add an expense memo to keep your approver in the know!
As a note, if you click the "Email Reports" tab in your "Business Profile" settings, you can set a weekly or monthly cadence for SpotHero expenses to be emailed in a consolidated report!