Transaction import from Wells Fargo paused. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
FAQ - ExpensiError NS0109: Failed to login to NetSuite, please verify your credentials
This page will show you what you need to do if you receive the Netsuite error "Login Error. Please check your credentials":
To fix this error you need to:
- Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Connections > NetSuite
- Select "Do not connect to NetSuite":
- Select "Connect to NetSuite" and enter a different email. It can be any email (it doesn't even have to be a real email address).
- Enter your NetSuite account ID and click Connect to NetSuite:
- You'll be taken to NetSuite where you will login with your Master Admin credentials.
- Once you've entered these, you will see a screen with the different NetSuite roles. Click Administrator:
- Sign back out to return to Expensify. Try syncing again and your error should be resolved!