Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Enable push notifications on your mobile device
Never miss a "Cha-ching!" notification from Expensify when you're reimbursed! These will also ensure you're aware if a SmartScanned expense needs extra attention, that you have a response from our Customer Success team via Concierge, and any notifications for the Expensify Card when you swipe!
- Open the Expensify app and tap the 3-bar icon in the upper left corner
- Scroll down and tap the Receive realtime alerts button to enable alerts
- Accept the confirmation dialogue, which will route you to your iPhone's notification settings for Expensify
- Tap Notifications
- Slide on Allow Notifications, then select the specific types of notifications you prefer to see!
- Go to your phone's Settings and head to your Apps and Notifications
- Click Expensify, then tap the button to enable notifications.
Depending on the specific phone you're using, you may see an additional button to tap (such as
...) where you can more specifically configure what types of notifications you'd like to receive.