Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
Deep Dive: The Expensify Card
What is the Expensify Card?
The Expensify Card is the best business credit card in town, thanks to market-first daily settlement, Smart Limits, and realtime compliance features that enable the highest spend within the safest limits.
How is the Expensify Card different from other card programs?
- Ultra-smooth employee experience: When employees swipe the card, the app reminds them to SmartScan the corresponding receipt and take care of any coding. With just a tap, the expense can be coded and submitted before the employee even leaves the table.
- Maximized eReceipt Coverage: Just swipe the Expensify Card, and the transactions will appear instantly in your Expensify app along with full IRS-ready digital eReceipts for all but the largest of purchases.
- Realtime compliance: Capturing expenses in realtime is only part of the picture! Scheduled Submit, Concierge Receipt Audit, and Concierge report approval features mean that expenses are submitted on time and within the rules of your tightly enforced expense policy.
- Automatic daily settlement: The Expensify Card balance is paid in full each day, automatically from your business bank account. No need to remember to pay off the card or worry about getting a supersized bill at the end of the month.
- No additional fees and no interest: That’s right, the Expensify Card comes completely free with your Expensify account, with no fees, no interest, and no commitment.
- Reduced cost for Expensify: Not only are there no fees, you’ll get an additional discount of up to 25% (if you already have a 50% Annual Subscription discount) off the price of Expensify from implementing the Expensify Card and using it for the majority of your monthly Approved USD spend.
- Perks included at no cost: Expensify cardholders get special access to our industry-leading partners’ discounts and perks when they sign up using the Expensify Card.
- Increased security with 2FA: Customers can require Two Factor Authentication for Expensify Cardholders, which greatly increases account security and allows cardholders to dispute digital card transactions.
- Up to 2% Cash back: When your team spends more than $25k/month across all Expensify Cards company-wide, your company will get 1% cash back on every purchase. Spend more than $250k/month across all Expensify Cards company-wide as part of a paid policy and get 2% cash back. (Or up to 4% until the end of 2021!)
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles:
Getting Started with the Expensify Card
Using the Expensify Card
- Deep Dive: What are Smart Limits?
- FAQ: Where can I use the Expensify Card?
- How to: Pay your Expensify Card balance
- How-to: Change your Expensify Card settlement account
- How to: Add the Digital Card to your digital wallet on mobile (Apple Pay or Google Pay)
- How to: View your Digital Card details
- How to: Enable Two Factor Authentication in your account
Expensify Card Perks
Have a question or want to know more? Start a discussion here!