Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
Deep Dive: The Expensify Card
What is the Expensify Card?
The Expensify Card is the world’s smartest corporate card in town, thanks to market-first daily settlement, unapproved expense limits, and realtime compliance features that enable the highest spend within the safest limits.
How is the Expensify Card different from other card programs?
- Ultra-smooth employee experience: When employees swipe the card, the app reminds them to SmartScan the corresponding receipt and take care of any coding. With just a tap, the expense can be coded and submitted before the employee even leaves the table.
- Maximized eReceipt Coverage: Just swipe the Expensify Card, and the transactions will appear instantly in your Expensify app along with full IRS-ready digital eReceipts for all but the largest of purchases.
- Realtime compliance: Capturing expenses in realtime is only part of the picture! Scheduled Submit, Concierge DoubleCheck, and automatic approval features mean that expenses are submitted on time and within the rules of your tightly enforced expense policy.
- Automatic daily settlement: The Expensify Card balance is paid in full each day, automatically from your business bank account. No need to remember to pay off the card or worry about getting a supersized bill at the end of the month.
- No additional fees and no interest: That’s right, the Expensify Card comes completely free with your Expensify account, with no fees, no interest, and no commitment.
- Perks included at no cost: Expensify cardholders get special access to our industry-leading partners’ discounts and perks when they sign up using the Expensify Card.
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles:
Getting Started with the Expensify Card
Using the Expensify Card
- Deep Dive: What are Smart Limits?
- FAQ: Where can I use the Expensify Card?
- How to: Pay your Expensify Card balance
Expensify Card Perks
Have a question or want to know more? Start a discussion here!