FAQ: Why does Concierge keep deleting my receipts when they are not duplicates?
If two expenses are SmartScanned via the app on the same day for the same amount, Concierge will flag a duplicate unless
- the expenses were split from a single expense,
- the expenses were imported from a credit card, or
- matching email receipts sent to [email protected] were received with different timestamps.
Keep in mind that scanning the receipt again will trigger the same duplicate flagging.
In the event that you need to recover this receipt, you have the ability to undelete it! To do this:
- Log into your web account and navigate to the Expenses page.
- Use the Filters to search for deleted expenses by selecting the Deleted filter.
- Select the checkbox next to the expenses you want to restore.
- Click Undelete at the top of the page.