FAQ: I can't find a specific expense in my account. How do I track it down?
Here are a couple basic troubleshooting tips:
- Head to the Expenses tab and click Reset Filters. Be sure to include Deleted expenses
- If the expense was incurred on a credit card, try manually updating or even fixing (if a prompt appears) the card via Settings > Account > Credit Card Import
- If the expense was incurred on a company card assigned in Settings > Domain Control > [Domain Name] > Company Cards, try having your Domain Admin look for the expense using the Reconciliation Dashboard filters.
- Try filtering from all types only to Receipts or Documents to check if the expense failed to SmartScan.
- If you scanned the receipt from the Expensify app on your mobile device, try syncing your account
- If you SmartScanned the receipt via [email protected], try filtering to the date you forwarded the email.