FAQ - ExpensiError XRO087 No Bank Account or Incorrect Bank Account
If you receive the following error in Xero, try the solutions below to resolve it:
This Xero error occurs when a report contains non-reimbursable expenses but there is either no account or an incorrect account currently chosen in the Xero configuration screen in Expensify.
To correct this error, navigate to your Settings > Policies > [Policy Name] > Connections > “Configure” and then select the Export tab. Please add a bank account in Xero that you’d like to apply to any non-reimbursable expenses, sync your connection, and then select the bank account from the Xero configuration screen. Save the configuration, and then try Exporting your report again.
- How-to: Connect your policy to Xero
- Deep Dive - Configure Export Settings for Xero
- Deep Dive - Configure Coding for Xero
- Deep Dive - Configure Advanced Settings for Xero
- Deep Dive - Xero: Multi-Currency
- Deep Dive - Xero: Tax
- How-to: 3-way connection w/QBO, Sage Intacct, Xero, NS