Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
How-to: Edit or delete a report
Editing or deleting a report can be done from the website and the mobile app.
Note: you can only edit/delete a report in Open status. If your report is in Processing, Approved, or Reimbursed status, you will need to read below to find out to return your report to an Open status. If you're an admin, you will not be able to delete or archive employees' past reports, but instead can use filters to hide such reports from view so you only see exactly the reports you need.
Editing or Deleting a Report in a Web Browser
- Click into any report either from your Inbox or your Reports tab in order to make edits to the report. Here, you can add expenses, add report headers, change the report name, add documents, change the report policy, as well as many other actions.
- Delete the Open report by clicking the trash can icon to the bottom right.
Editing or Deleting a report on Mobile
- To delete an Open report on an Android, press and hold the report name and tap Delete.
- To delete an Open report on an iOS device, go to the My Reports screen, swipe the report to the left, and tap Delete.
- To make edits to an Open report on the mobile app, simply tap into it from the My Reports screen:
- Here, you can add expenses that have already been created in your app by tapping Add Expense.
- Select Edit to change the report name (if your policy allows) as well as change the policy for the report if necessary.
- To remove an expense from a report on an Android, hold the expense and tap Delete.
- To remove on an iOS device, swipe the expense to the side and tap Delete.
Note that these expenses will not be deleted, they will simply be removed from the report and returned to the unreported expenses list.