FAQ - Sage Intacct: Credit Card Configuration is Missing
You'll see this error (or possibly "charge card configuration is missing") if you're attempting to export non-reimbursable (company card) expenses to Sage Intacct and you haven't yet set up a credit card account (or credit card accounts). We export non-reimbursable expenses as credit card transactions, so it's required that you have these set up.
To set up credit card accounts in Sage Intacct:
- Head to to to Cash Management > Open Setup > "+" Charge Card Accounts
- Mandatory fields should be:
- ID (this is the name that will appear in the dropdown in Expensify, so use a name that you'll recognize!),
- Payment Method (Credit)
- Expiration (you'll still need to fill this out but it doesn't matter in the case that you just have one roll up card account)
- Credit-card offset account (this is the account that's credited when the expense posts)
- Default location (location you want transactions associated with),
- Vendor ID (likely the bank/card vendor that you'll be paying)
- After this you'll go to Expensify > Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Connections > Configure > Export > select the account that you'll want to use > "Save"
Note: If you have multiple credit card accounts, you'll need to follow the instructions on this page for configuring those (it's a slightly different process in Expensify).