Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Connect FinancialForce PSA/SRP to your policy
To connect FinancialForce PSA/SRP, please review the prerequisites below first, then move onto the connection steps below.
- Install the Expensify bundle in SalesForce by clicking this link: Expensify Bundle
- If you are installing in a sandbox account, use this link: Expensify Sandbox Bundle
- Create both a User and a Contact for yourself if these don't already exist in FinancialForce making sure the email matches your primary email in Expensify.
- Create contacts for each employee who will be submitting expense reports. Make sure each contact's email address corresponds with the email address on the employee's Expensify account.
- Each report approver needs both a User and a Contact. The user does not need to have a SalesForce license. These can be free chatter users.
- Set permission control for your user for each contact/resource. To do this, go to Permission Controls
Create a new permission control and set yourself (exporter) as the user and then select the resource (report submitter). Grant all available permissions.
Next, you'll need to make sure all your projects have the correct permissions. You want to go to Projects > select a project > Project Attributes > Allow Expenses Without Assignment for any project you are exporting to. Select the project and click Edit, then under the Project Attributes section, make sure this option is checked:
Then, make sure all your Expense Types are set up. To do this, go to Main Menu > + symbol > Expense Type GLA Mappings. If you need to add any, you can click New.
(Please Note: We only import categories if you are using SRP. If you are only using PSA, the integration doesn't use categories at all so you can skip this step).
Connecting your policy
Go to Settings > Policies > Groups > [Policy Name] > Connections and click Connect to FinancialForce
Click Create a New FinancialForce Connection and you'll be redirected to log in to your FinancialForce account. Once you log in, you'll be redirected back to Expensify and the sync will start.