Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Find resources for using Expensify
New to Expensify?
You can use the following resources to get set up in Expensify!
Expensify’s setup can be completed straight from your Inbox!
- ⚑ Free Week! - Certain tasks will earn you a free week of Expensify. You’ll know !
- ► Watch Demo - Tailored videos to help you learn more about how to use Expensify.
- ☎ Call - Set up a call with one of our guides to have an expert show you the ropes.
- Day 1 for Submitters/Employees — "Read this guide if you are submitting expenses for the first time"
- Day 1 with the Expensify Card — This guide will help you get started with your new Expensify Card
- Employee Training Watch this full-length training video to learn about managing your expenses and being reimbursed.
Ask questions, share recommendations and feedback, and more! Check out the community for all the latest updates.
We have step-by-step setup guides, best practices, troubleshooting tips – If it's in Expensify, you can find out more about it in the Community.
We have on-demand webinars tailored for new users, admins, and everyone in between – whatever your goals are, there's a webinar that's right for you.
API and Integration Server Documentation
- Expensify API Reference - Documentation for the Expensify Integration Server. This is designed to give you all the information you need to integrate with Expensify.
- If you have more questions about building an integration with Expensify, head over to the API Resources section of the Expensify Community.
- Also, the Expensify Community itself is an awesome place to gather early feedback about a potential integration and bounce ideas off of other Expensify users!
Weren't able to find the answers you need?
Concierge is here for you!
Need to ask Concierge a new question? Concierge is always listening, just tap on the chat bubble on both web and mobile and expect to hear back immediately!