Can Expensify help me get started? I have a stack of receipts!

Toby MGToby MG Posts: 1Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
edited August 2018 in Day to Day

HELP! This is me, every single day and I hate doing expenses. :'(

I literally just signed up and I think Expensify is the answer to my problem but I'm not sure how to get started. Is there a help site or a guide or something?

Best Answer

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,914 Expensify Success Coach
    edited December 2018 Accepted Answer

Toby, catch!

Expensify can definitely help you and I know we'll save you tons of time every day. You can find our help site here, which contains articles on nearly every functionality we offer.

To get you started, since you're already signed up for Expensify, we recommend downloading our mobile app which is available for Android and iOS.

Once you have the app downloaded, you can even enable the Expensify camera (in the account settings) which grants you access to Rapid Fire mode. With rapid fire mode you can take pictures of one receipt after another and get them added to your account quite quickly. From there our SmartScan functionality will take over.

Even though we make it easy to add a bulk pile of receipts at once, we always recommend snapping a photo of the receipt as soon as you get it. This way it will be SmartScanned and ready for you when it's time to submit your report.

Answers