Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Initial Page Employees See When They Log In

NicholeWNicholeW Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

I believe it would be beneficial to customize the page employees/users see when they first log in to Expensify. For example, I would like to have our employees see our expense policy and perhaps our FAQ.

Tagged:
2 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• cparsonscparsons Expensify Customer Posts: 30 Expensify Newcomer

I also think it would be good to see a summary of Open and Processing claims by Value or number of claims in the inbox with a clickable link to take you to the claims.

• Jason LiJason Li Expensify Team Posts: 153 Expensify Team

Hi @NicholeW - thanks for writing in and for sharing your idea! It's not currently possible to customize the Inbox tasks, as it's a standard set of account setup tasks for all users. However, it is an intriguing idea and we'll continue to monitor interest in it!

@cparsons - any applicable Approvers and Admins should see an Inbox task titled "Here's A List of Reports That Need Your Attention..." whenever they have outstanding expenses to approve. Those users will be able to click on the "Review" button to be taken to that specific Report to begin the approval process. Hope that helps!