Re-open approved report with no policy

Options
Greystoke
Greystoke Expensify Customer Posts: 2

We recently set-up Expensify and have got it working pretty well now.

I initially had an individual account but my company has now set up their own account and I operate using their policy, which we have refined and got just how we want it.

Unfortunately, the first report I did and approved myself needs to be re-opened and have the company policy applied. However, I cannot re-open it and I have shared it with the company and they can't re-open it or apply their policy to it.

Is there some way either the company or I can re-open this report so that we can apply the correct policy? Or can we export it somehow and re-import as a new claim? Happy with a work around if need be just to get this one sorted.

See image below (from and to are both my name).

Cheers.

Answers

• Mark Louis
    Mark Louis Expensify Team Posts: 167 Expensify Team
    Options
    Hi @Greystoke! Thanks for writing in! In this case, the report belongs to a policy that no longer exists. Because the policy no longer exists the report is currently locked in its current state. The report has also been approved, so in this case, we cannot ask the approver to add it to another policy.

Your best option, in this case, would be to make a copy of the report and then select the correct policy to add this new report to.