Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Select your Expensify Card Reconciliation Account
When using the Expensify Card and QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, Xero, or Sage Intacct, you can select your auto-reconciliation account in your Company Card settings.
- Go to Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards
- Select the Expensify Card from the dropdown
- Go to the Settings tab
- Select the account in QuickBooks Online or NetSuite that you want to use for reconciliation (this account will need to be the same account as the daily settlement business bank account)
- Deep Dive: Expensify Card and QuickBooks Online Auto-Reconciliation: How it works!
- Deep Dive: Expensify Card and NetSuite Auto-Reconciliation: How it works!
- Deep Dive: Expensify Card and Sage Intacct Auto-Reconciliation
- Deep Dive: How Expensify Cards Automatically Reconcile in Xero
- FAQ: Accounting Integration not syncing, how will this affect auto-reconciliation?
- Deep Dive: Best practices for using the Expensify Cards with an indirect accounting integration