Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Select your Expensify Card Reconciliation Account
When using the Expensify Card and QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, Xero, or Sage Intacct, you can select your auto-reconciliation account in your Company Card settings.
- Go to Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards
- Select the Expensify Card from the dropdown
- Go to the Settings tab
- Select the account in QuickBooks Online or NetSuite that you want to use for reconciliation (this account will need to be the same account as the settlement business bank account)
- Deep Dive: Expensify Card and QuickBooks Online Auto-Reconciliation: How it works!
- Deep Dive: Expensify Card and NetSuite Auto-Reconciliation: How it works!
- Deep Dive: Expensify Card and Sage Intacct Auto-Reconciliation
- Deep Dive: How Expensify Cards Automatically Reconcile in Xero
- FAQ: Accounting Integration not syncing, how will this affect auto-reconciliation?
- Deep Dive: Best practices for using the Expensify Cards with an indirect accounting integration