Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Exception/violation reporting

MadsMads Expensify Customer Posts: 9 Expensify Newcomer

I am interested in exception/violation reporting functionality that would make high level review possible. The team reviews individual reports in detail, at the moment I select a couple of reports haphazardly and reperform the review to identify any exceptions/policy violations, however it would be helpful if I was able to pull a single report for the week that would identify only expenses submitted that was outside our policy rules setup in Expensify. Does this functionality exist in Expensify? Or will anyone be able to share their export customized setup with me in order to build a report to monitor exceptions.
Thank you

6 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• JuliaJulia Expensify Customer Posts: 143 Expensify Pro

GREAT idea @Mads. I have indicated an interest in this as well with my Expensify contact.
    Aside from items outside of policy, it would be super helpful to get a compilation of all the red/yellow flags and the associated violation to help with educational purposes.

If I can easily see that 'Bob and Bill' have had 40 reports with manually entered receipt information, then I can easily circle back with them on a smart scanning training. Just one small example, but it would be hugely beneficial.

• dchafferdchaffer Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer

Agree with this thread as well. We are Sage Intacct integration users, and there is no quick way to see reports with policy violations. These can be "approved" but until the violations are cleared, they won't interface through to our ERP. Having a summary level view (say on the Reports tab) with a column for "policy violations?" would be very useful, to help get to the problem children more quickly. Thanks!

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 1,312 Expensify Team

Great idea! This is on our radar as a common request and I'm going to make our team swings back around to discuss it again. Thank you!