Email multiple pdfs in one email message to create multiple expenses

TerezaTereza Posts: 11Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
Can I send multiple pdfs, each representing a different expense, in one email?
i.e. I have my phone bills for the last 3 months. I want to attach the 3 pdfs and send in one single email, but have 3 different expenses created.
Ideally, allow unlimited number of attachments.

This would save time- opening one email, attaching multiple files, as opposed to creating and addressing one email for every file.

0 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• Jason LiJason Li Posts: 27Expensify Team Expensify Success Coach
    Hi @Tereza - thanks for sharing your use case! To provide some context, Expensify already has this feature - all you'll need to do is attach separate .PDF's for each receipt (i.e. if you have 3 receipts, you'll need to have 3 .PDF's).

Please note that we recommend doing this in batches of 10 or less, but provided they're separate .PDF's, you'll see separate expenses being created.
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 11Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
    I was told by support that it was not possible, and that I should submit it as an idea.
    Also, I have tried it repeatedly, and I only got the first pdf scanned.

Please clarify.
    Thanks.

• Ted HarrisTed Harris Posts: 335Expensify Team Expensify Success Coach
    Hi @Tereza - it sounds like we should just troubleshoot why this isn't happening for you then! Would you mind reaching out to [email protected] with some screenshots from your email showing all of the attachments, the date, the subject line and also the To and From fields?