Can you perform a mass deletion of inactive users?

Options
vme
vme Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer
As a piggyback question, I'm learning that netsuite will push certain attributes from employee records to its users in expensify (for example, when you have a supervisor associated with an employee record in netsuite, supposedly in expensify this correlates to user=employee and submits to:=supervisor)
I was wondering, why can't expensify pull the term date or inactive fields in netsuite so when you're doing a clean up of terminated users it will also remove them from the policy? I think it will allow policies to be much more cleaned up (if any accountants even have the time to do that), and less doing the same things in different systems. 

Answers

• Conor Pendergrast
    Conor Pendergrast Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 175 Expensify Team
    Options
    Hey @vme, great question! The short explanation is that typically our customers who use NetSuite will have more complex setups, and "simply" closing user accounts for termed employees (according to NetSuite) is a pretty significant step.

We, instead, integrate with Single Sign-On tools like Okta, OneLogin and Microsoft Azure Active Directory (among others), which controls signing in to Expensify (without permanently deleting data)