Deep Dive: Helpful keyboard shortcuts to use in Expensify
If you're a touch-typist, you may find that keyboard shortcuts make things faster! Or, sometimes it's just easier to remember a few commands. There are a number of shortcuts available in Expensify, let's check them out!
- Shift + ? - Opens the keyboard shortcuts dialog
- Shift + G - Prompts you for a reportID and takes you to the report page of the report with the given ID
- ESC - Closes any shortcut dialog window
- Ctrl+Enter - From the comment field in the Report History & Comments section, submit a comment on a report.
- Shift + P - Takes you to the report’s policy when you’re on a report
- Shift + → - Go to the next report
- Shift + ← - Go to the previous report
- Shift + R - Reloads the current page