Expensify app and expensify desktop not syncing

Options
Jean_Antoine
Jean_Antoine Expensify Customer Posts: 1
Hello Everyone,
I want the App and Desktop platform to sync with Bank account information. I introduce the bank account  and credit card in the Desktop. I press the sync button on the App. The credit card doesn't show up on the app. The bank account though showed up on the App.
Anyone that can help?
Thank you

Answers

• Corinne Ofstad
    Corinne Ofstad Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 21 Expensify Team
    Options
    Hey there!

It sounds like you linked a credit card or bank account to your account to import expenses, but you aren't seeing these expenses on your mobile app? If that is the case, it could be that you are logged in to different accounts. You can check this on both our full site and mobile app by clicking the blue avatar in the upper left corner. 

If they are different accounts, you can merge them together. You can merge one account into another by going to Settings > Account > Account Details > Merge Accounts. You will need to take this action on the web version of the app. This will merge the two accounts into one and all of the reports, imported cards, and secondary logins, as well as most settings, will be brought into your new account. 

If the mobile app and web show the same email address/account, could you reach out to concierge@expensify.com with as much detail as possible? My team will be happy to look into this! Thanks!