How do I delete an approved expense report?

Janise_Mitchell
Janise_Mitchell Expensify Customer Posts: 1
Hello! 

I've come across a duplicate expense report for one of our employees. It's already moved to approved status. Is it possible to delete? 

Thank you, 
Janise

Answers

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team
    Hi @Janise_Mitchell - welcome to the Community! If you're an Approver or Policy Admin, you should be able to click on the Report and then Unapprove it (via the button at the top). Moving it back to an Open status will allow the user to make edits or delete the Report entirely.

If you're still having trouble, please contact us at concierge@expensify.com and we can assist further!
  • pkidder
    pkidder Expensify Customer Posts: 1

I try to delete everything we are shutting down this and don't want to be charged for it. we are no longer using this application. we have done away with our Credit cards. It says when I trying to delete the policy that .. Action cannot be completed.. this policy cannot be deleted right now because reports are actively being processed. Please try again soon. We have not used this application since November. Please close this account. we are no longer using it, and so we don't want to continue to be charged for the service we are not using.

Thanks Pam Kidder

• Al Garces
    Al Garces Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 43 Expensify Team

@pkidder - Can you please contact us at concierge@expensify.com and we can review your account in more detail? Thanks!