Imported Cards to Default to "Billable"

K_SUTK_SUT Posts: 7Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
Currently in the policy settings you can select for reimbursable transactions to always default to 'Billable', 'Non-Billable', or  you can disable the setting all together.  However this setting option is not currently available for imported company cards.  

For our employees, they use the company card for all expenses for the jobs they are at and we bill these expenses back to our clients. So 99% of all the company transactions we need to be 'Billable'. However this isn't even an option in our Policy.

It would be great to have this feature available!
Tagged:
2 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• Jenna HayJenna Hay Posts: 35Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Expensify Success Coach
    Hi @K_SUT, so I'm clear on what your situation, setting all expenses to default to billable wouldn't work for you because non-company card (reimbursable) expenses are not also billable?

• K_SUTK_SUT Posts: 7Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
    I apologize if I wasn't clear what my company was looking for. 
    We would like the option to have ALL expenses (reimbursable or imported card transactions) to all default to billable.  We bill our clients for all expenses, even reimbursable ones.  So having the option to have any and all types of expenses to default to billable is what would help us out the most.