Is there a way to run a report to see what receipts have not matched up to the credit card statement

KJKKJK Expensify Customer Posts: 1
I'm using Expensify for personal use only, not for business use.  Therefore I have not need to submit a report to anyone.  I have uploaded receipts and linked my personal credit card.  Is there a way to run a report to see what receipts have not matched up to the credit card statement and what has hit the credit card statement with no receipt?  So that way I can quickly reconcile my credit card statement every month.  I can see how it's matching when I look at each individual transaction, but that seems very manual and seems as though I should be able to run some sort of reporting feature that only shows unmatched receipts.  Thank you!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Conor PendergrastConor Pendergrast Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 101 Expensify Team
    Accepted Answer
    Great question! If you're specifically looking for card expenses without receipts attached, then in the web app, go to the Expenses page and filter by Type > Expenses

That will show you all expenses which don't have receipts attached, like for my Expensify Card expenses without receipts here: 

Remember to SmartScan your receipts, and we'll merge your receipts into your card expenses automatically!