Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Request to pay

MadsMads Expensify Customer Posts: 9 Expensify Newcomer

Dear Community, anyone using Expensify to request vendor payments? How do you do this?
I would ideally want to see a tick box, similar to the Billable/Reimbursable box for "Request vendor payment". Expensify Developers, could you look at functionality like this? I'm sure it will show significant ROI as it could potentially increase your user base.
Thank you

0 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• MadsMads Expensify Customer Posts: 9 Expensify Newcomer

@tylerzoll suggested the use of alternative applications, I'm reluctant to introduce yet another application to the users and am pretty sure it's an easy add-on to Expensify current functionality.

• tylerzolltylerzoll Approved! Accountant Posts: 430 Expensify Champion

@Mads this used to be functionality that was in Expensify about 3 years ago. It wasn't that great and there were lots of limitations. I think they decided to focus on the core competency and the feature got cut. What systems do you currently use? I use Mineral Tree for AP, it works pretty well.

• Sdhile2Sdhile2 Expensify Customer Posts: 9 Expensify Newcomer

We have a Payment Request report policy that our employees use to submit invoices that need to be processed for payment by check, wire, ACH, virtual payment or internal transfer.

It’s not an ideal setup because we have to manually pull the invoices once received and enter them into SAP but it’s better than our previous alternative of receiving them by email because they’re going through an approval workflow and our employees know that accounting won’t process any documents unless received through Expensify.

It’s eliminated invoices being lost or delayed through the submission and approval process.