Concierge Receipt Audit is realtime audit and compliance of receipts submitted by employees and policy users. Concierge checks every receipt for accuracy and compliance, flagging any expenses that seem fishy before expense reports are even submitted for approval. All risky expenses are highlighted for manual review, leaving you with more control over and visibility into employee expenses. When a report is submitted and there are risky expenses on it, you will be immediately prompted to review the risky expenses and determine the next steps.
Transaction import from Wells Fargo paused. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Deep Dive: What is Concierge Audit and why would I use it?
Christina Dobryzynski Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 204 Expensify Team
edited November 10 in Deep Dive Docs
What is Concierge Receipt Audit?
- To make sure you don't miss any risky expenses that need human oversight.
- To avoid needing to manually review all your company receipts.
- It's included for free with the Control Plan.
- Instead of paying someone to audit your company expenses or being concerned that your expenses might be audited by a government agency.
- It's easy to use! Concierge will alert you to the risky expense and present it to you in an easy to follow review tutorial.
- In addition to the risky expense alerts, Expensify will include a Note with audit details on every report.